REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE FOR APARTMENT RENTAL PROCESS:
1. At least ONE application and a check for one month's rent is required to start the application process. For courtesy of our customers, we temporarily stop showing the unit for 48 hours while remaining items are able to be submitted - i.e. additional applications, employment verifications, etc. While you are still eligible to apply when 48 hours is up, the apartment may continue to be shown until all required items have been finally submitted.
2. When everything's in, and processing is complete, we present your application to the landlord for review. They accept or reject your application(s). We do not.
3. If your application is accepted, the one month check is deposited, and we begin drafting the lease. If your application is not accepted, the one month check is returned to you. Application fees are non-refundable.
4. After drafting the lease, the landlord reviews and we make any necessary changes requested. Once finally approved, you are emailed a PDF copy for review along with final instructions for signature and hand-in.
5. Remaining fees are due with signed lease, and are either dropped off at our office, or provided together at a one-on-one Landlord-Tenant Meeting.
IF YOU NEED A COSIGNER:
Cosigners are required to complete the Cosigner Application (available for download above). Eligible cosigners must meet the following criteria;
To start the process - COSIGNER FORMS DO NOT HAVE TO BE NOTARIZED RIGHT AWAY. We can begin with a pre-filled out copy to start. This helps us process information soon as possible for the Landlord. HOWEVER - once accepted, the legal notarized copy will STILL be required and must be provided soon as possible.