The payment method(s) used to collect fees for transactions are as follows;
- PERSONAL CHECK (preferred)
- BANK CHECK (preferred)
- MONEY ORDER
- CASH (receipt will be provided)
- BANK TRANSFER ($15.00 charge if not Bank of America)
If you choose to use PAYPAL, please follow these instructions carefully;
- Log into Paypal, and request to 'send money'.
- Input our email address - email@example.com .
- Select the 'FRIENDS AND FAMILY' option. NOTE - make sure your bank account is connected to Paypal to avoid charges for services and fees.
NOTE - If you use a debit or credit card, YOU WILL BE CHARGED BY PAYPAL. If we are charged those fees instead, you will be responsible to owe the remaining difference.
- Input the dollar amount of the fee you are sending.
- IMPORTANT - in the 'notes' section, write;
- ADDRESS and UNIT
- TYPE of fee or payment (i.e. FMR, application fee, etc)
- Then send. You should receive confirmation in your email that the payment was successful. Also be aware they may sometimes send as an E-Check - this will take an extra one or two days to process, but we will still receive it no problem.