The payment method(s) used to collect fees for transactions are as follows;
- PERSONAL CHECK
- BANK CHECK
- MONEY ORDER
- CASH (receipt will be provided)
- PAYPAL (per instructions)
IMPORTANT: ANY MONIES COLLECTED FOR A TRANSACTION WITHIN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO MOVE-IN MUST BE CLEARED FUNDS ONLY. We cannot take Paypal or personal checks under these circumstances. Cleared funds include;
- Certified Bank Checks
- Money Orders
- Direct Bank Transfer (move-in costs to owner direct)
For use of Paypal, please carefully review the following instructions NOTE - it is the Sender's responsibility to pay for any potential fees incurred if these instructions are not followed appropriately;
- Log into your Paypal account.
- Choose the option to 'send money'.
- For email address, please input - PAYPAL@JPRENTALS.COM.
- Choose 'FRIENDS AND FAMILY (NOT 'goods and services'). This will prevent charging a fee and/or delaying receipt of the payment.
- MAKE SURE your bank account is connected to Paypal and that is what you are using. Use of a credit or debit card will charge a fee.
- Input the DOLLAR AMOUNT for the type of payment you're sending.
ONLY SEND ONE PAYMENT TYPE AT A TIME - do NOT merge all payments together as one transaction. This is important for bookkeeping.
- IMPORTANT - in the 'notes' section, write;
- ADDRESS and UNIT
- TYPE of fee or payment (i.e. FMR, application fee, etc)
- DOUBLE CHECK and review that you've followed all necessary instructions before submitting the payment.
- Click send. Also be aware they may sometimes send as an E-Check - this takes an extra few days to process.