NEW CONTRACT AND PROSPECTIVE TENANT PROCEDURE:
Please be advised - WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY RENT PAYMENTS OR FEES DUE TO LANDLORD for our Contract Writing and Prospective Tenant Processing services, and WE DO NOT MANAGE ANY OF THE PROPERTIES WE WRITE CONTRACTS FOR.
Regarding sublets, roommate replacements or additions, lease contract, sublet contracts, or general applicant processing;
1. A Prospective Tenant Application, Application Fees and $200.00 Contract Fee (if landlord requests a contract be written) are required up front to begin the process. The $200 is held until the application has been reviewed. Application fees are non-refundable.
2. When everything's in, and processing is complete, we present your application to the landlord for review. They accept or reject your application(s). We do not.
3. If your application is accepted, and the landlord requests a contract be written, the $200.00 contract fee is cashed upon acceptance. If your application is not accepted, the $200.00 fee is returned to you. Application and Cosigner Fees are non-refundable.
4. After drafting the lease, the landlord reviews and we make any necessary changes requested. Once finally approved, you are emailed a PDF copy for review along with final instructions for signature and hand-in.
5. REMAINING FEES DUE FOR FIRST, LAST, SECURITY, ETC ARE NOT DUE TO OUR OFFICE - they are due to your landlord. Once the lease has been signed, you will receive the finalized copy, wether physical or digital signature.
IF YOU NEED A COSIGNER:
Cosigners are required to complete the Cosigner Application (available for download above). Eligible cosigners must meet the following criteria;
To start the process - COSIGNER FORMS DO NOT HAVE TO BE NOTARIZED RIGHT AWAY. We can begin with a pre-filled out copy to start. This helps us process information soon as possible for the Landlord. HOWEVER - once accepted, the legal notarized copy will STILL be required and must be provided soon as possible.