These next steps are for other agents with customers that wish to apply for one of our Co-Broke Eligible units. For a complete list, please review our listings on MLS, as we do not usually Co-Broke our listings.
For all co-brokes, we require these items to start the process;
- ONE CHECK, for ONE MONTH'S RENT, made to JP RENTALS AND SALES LLC (delivered soon as possible, physically).
WE DO NOT PROCESS ANY APPLICATIONS OR TAKE THE APARTMENT OFF MARKET WITHOUT A DEPOSIT.
- JP RENTALS APPLICATIONS. If you use your own agency's application we will still ask you to complete one of our own.
- Employment verifications for each person (options listed on applications)
- Images of photo ID's
- Images of pets (if applicable)
- Cosigner Forms (doesn't have to be notarized RIGHT away, we can run information first and send notarized copies in after). ORIGINAL COSIGNER FORMS DUE TO OUR OFFICE WITH REMAINING DUE PAYMENTS AND SIGNED LEASES.
- Landlord Reference Documentation*
- Application Fees (if applicable)*
*LANDLORD REFERENCES - Only two questions are required to be asked;
- Did they pay their rent on time?
- Would you rent to them again?
Email or text message responses to landlord references is preferable. Please forward this information to the JP Rentals listing agent you are working with.
*APPLICATION FEES - We charge $40/app and $40/cosigner when we process applications. If the cooperating agents are processing applications, the $40 will not be charged.
LEASE - Upon acceptance, we will write the lease and send for review to the Landlord. Upon final approval, you will be provided the lease for tenant signature and/or a Landlord meeting may be scheduled for signing. DUE UPON SIGNING;
- Signed lease by accepted tenants
- W-9 from tenants (if security deposit is required)
- Remaining payments due - ALL First, Last and/or Security checks should be made directly to Landlord, NOT to JP Rentals.
- W-9 and Invoice from cooperating Agent/Agency for transaction